Travelling in Africa equipment must be robust, tough and be able to operate with what is available. We understand the extreme demands and abuse our stoves would have to endure. The Jiko stove was specially adapted for African and such conditions. Most repairs can be done with basic knowledge and local parts.With the proper care our ATG stoves will last for a lifetime.
Multi fuel stoves are perfect for areas where there are limited availability of gas canisters and LPG gas.Petrol is available from Lesotho to Egypt unlike gas canisters.
From disaster relieve to weekend hikers or just cooking for the family at home during power cuts, the ATG stove will see to it that you can still dish up a gourmet meal.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Proven Reliability: The stove is designed with ease of maintenance in mind. Can be repaired with the most basic tools. O-ring seals can be obtained from DIY shops. Repairs can be done wihtout sending the stove or parts back to a service agent.
- This stove does it all! , Benzine (white gas), leaded or unleaded petrol. The stove can operate on liqued fuels and gas with the same nozzle. Use Butane/Propane or LPG gas with the additional attachment.
- Compact: Fold small and pack into most travel pots.
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow for cleaning and maintenance in the field. The stove is made from Stainless steel and all cast Aluminium parts.
- Screw on gas attachment: Runs directly from EN417 type screw-on gas canisters from outdoor outlets, it's a perfect partner for International travel.
- Extra-Stable: Retractable legs and pot supports provide a secure platform. The ATG stove is one of the toughest stoves for use with big pots. Rubber padded feet allows for extra grip and stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flame: Wide flame for even heat distribution.
- Lower over all ownership and cost: The over all lifetime cost of ownership for multi fuel stoves are lower than for gas canister burner stoves. Unleaded fuel are still less expensive than per liter than for gas cansiters.
- Eco friendly: With multi fuel stoves there are no need for the added waste of discarding with gas canisters.
- Low ownership cost due to lower price of fuel vs gas cansiters.
- Personalise your stove by adding only the cooking items that suite your needs.
- LIfetime warranty
- Weight: 480 g (with fuelpump), 275 g (without)
- Output: 3000 W / 10500 BTU/h
- Boiling time: 3 min (+40 sec preheating)
- Fuel: Benzine, Unleaded or Lead replacement petrol, LPG gas, Butane/Propane
- Dimensions: 88 x 88 x 100 mm
- Ignition: Manual
- Suitable for: 1-4 people.
Optional extras: LPG gas bottle connection pipe. 750ml Aluminium fuel bottle. Butane/Propane gas adapter to connect 2 stoves to one gas canister. Maintenaince kits. Repair parts available for the multi fuel stove.
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care.